Elm is a programming language that lets you write web apps in the browser.
In this book I will be showing you how to build a calculator step by step using Elm.
This book uses the latest version of Elm 0.19
Things covered in this book are
- CSS with an external style sheet
- use Elm's type system to eliminate bugs
- use elm-live as s development server
- custom keyboard input events (including key combo events like alt-shift-delete)
- testing with elm-test and elm-program-test
- deploy the app with Netlify
The example application can be found live at https://elm-calculator.netlify.com/
1. You get the book (PDF, mobi, epub) explaining step by step how to build the app.
2. You get access to the code base. Each chapter is tagged so you can see the app in its current state while we build it. You can see a diff of the code each chapter and see the changes as the app is developed.
3. Working code of every chapter on ellie-app.com
See more at https://pianomanfrazier.com/courses
You'll get the book in all formats, the code, and videos
Code in a git repoYes
- You'll get the book in all formats, the code, and videos
- Code in a git repoYes
- Html diffsYes